Bright Door is a specialised, multidisciplinary allied health service available to children and young people with specialist focus on Language Disorder. We offer speech language pathology, occupational therapy and psychology.
Mancel College (previously known as The Glenleighden School) has been a specialist education provider for more than 40 years. Run by a professional team, we are dedicated to exploring new pathways for children and young people with Language Disorder.
School Support Services
Working with State, Catholic and Independent schools across Queensland, our specialist multidisciplinary teams support school staff to develop individualised approaches to support their students with Language Disorder.
What we offer
- Excellent renumeration
- Salary packaging options to increase your take home pay by 6% – 12% per annum
- Genuine work life balance
- Supportive, positive and fun working environment
- Brand new and well resourced clinics in Brisbane and Townsville
- Generous Professional Development allowance
- Paid study leave
- Established supervision and mentoring opportunities
- Extensive opportunity for career advancement
- Paid parental leave
- Professional Indemnity Insurance